Accessible Adventures with Larry Adams
• Comprehensive research of airfares and full travel arrangements.
• Coordinate airport check-in: Assistance with wheelchair, onboard luggage, security checkpoint, boarding documentation.
• On-board, in-flight assistance and connecting flight coordination. Including travel changes that become necessary because of delayed or canceled flights.
• Assist with bathroom trips.
• Retrieve luggage at baggage claim.
• Keep friends or family members informed by phone or email during the trip.
• Supervision and assistance of entire trip planning: including, but not limited to, hotel, car rental, event planning and coordination.
• Medical assistance: Administration of daily medicines or physical therapy.
• Food prepartion or in restaurant dining.
• General services: shopping, transport and grooming.